Manufacturers of aircraft mechanical control cables, specialised machine components, mechanical assemblies, aerofoil sections, streamline wires and tie rods - Bruntons have over a century of experience in the Aviation Industry.
- 1876 Bruntons established.
- 1909 John D. Brunton introduced the first streamline bracing wire and offered it to the War Office
- 1919 (June) The first aeroplane (Vickers Vimy) to cross the Atlantic by direct flight was fitted throughout with wires made by Bruntons
- 1919 (July) The first aircraft (R.34 airship) to make the return flight across the Atlantic, was braced with Bruntons' wires
- 1985 Company becomes part of Carclo plc.
- 2000 Bruntons Aero moves to new premises at Inveresk Industrial Estate
- 2015 The installation of a new 13 axis Miyano Lathe
- 2018 Additional slinding head lathes purchased to keep up with growing demand
- 2019 A second 5 axis milling machine purchased