CNC Sliding Head Lathes With Live Tooling
- Cross drilling, milling and second spindle capability for one hit production of complex parts.
- Long parts support allowing production of extended length small diameter parts (Up to 1 metre).
- Diameter range: 4mm to 32mm.
- Batch sizes range from 1 to 10,000+.
CNC Centre Lathes With Live Tooling
- Turning capacity up to 210mm diameter.
- Material range: steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys, brass, copper alloys, aluminium, plastics, Tuffnell, etc.
3 Axis & 5 Axis CNC Machining Centres With Conversational Control
- Part programming carried out at machine.
- Vacuum table, indexer and fixtures available.
- Our onsite tool room can produce bespoke work holding fixtures and tooling.
- Centreless grinding up to 25mm diameter.
- Cylindrical grinding up to 200mm x 350mm long max.
- Surface grinding.
- Cable assemblies / Con rods / Components.
- Range: 2mm to 20mm (D) x 90mm (L).
- Steel, stainless steel, aluminium.
A variety of manufactured and bought in components can be supplied in kit form to feed production or maintenance activities.
A wide range of mechanical assemblies which include:
- Con rods.
- Pulley assemblies.
- Fitting /staking of bearings.
- Bracket assembly.
- Streamline wire.
- F1 floor stays.
- Tie wires.
- Aerofoil section.
- Range: 35 tonnes to 1000 tonnes.
- Talurit cable assemblies using copper, aluminium or steel ferrules.
There are a variety of different profiles, the most common being:
- BSW, BSF, BA, UNF, UNJF, UNJEF, UNC, MM.
- Diameter range: 3mm to 24mm.
- Length range: up to 500mm.